Monday, February 13, 2017

Referral to Forensic Accountant - Onus Maynes

Over my many years of family law practice, I have often had the need to engage an experienced and competent forensic accountant and have enjoyed close contact with many who have met those criteria.

One forensic accountant whom I have had the pleasure of being associated with is Onus Maynes.
Not only have I found Onus to be competent, reliable and well prepared but I have always valued his hands-on approach and his accessibility if called upon at any time.

Onus has until recently held the position of Executive Director of Forensic Services at BDO but has now joined the Brisbane office of Nexia Australia as a Director of Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support Services.

I am happy to recommend Onus for engagement, as either an Independent Court Appointed or Shadow Expert on financial and accounting matters. Young practitioners particularly would benefit greatly from Onus' experience and commonsense approach to valuation and forensic issues.

Onus can be contacted by phone on 07) 32292022 or by email at omaynes@nexiabrisbane.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment